Because high quality editing is vital to bring the best out of your work, we have hired the best editors for ebooks, manuscripts, and screenplays to make your work free from error and powerful.
- Combined Proofreading and editing services
- Maintaining your voice and vision
- Clearer communication
- Fiction and Non-Fiction Writing
Editing and Proofreading for Authors
Does your ebook or manuscript need a great editor? Want your work edited while preserving your creativity? Whatever genre you are writing we have carefully selected editors that specialize in that category thereby ensuring your work remains true to its original intentions vision.
At postscrib we have a unique passion to bring the most out of the author’s work. Great writing isn’t only about having a good story. Your ebook or manuscript needs to have an effortless flow and carry the audience along the way.
A poorly worded script can easily ruin the readability of the story as well as hinder the reader’s ability to fully enjoy it.
Our Author Services:
Manuscript and Ebook Editing and Proofreading:
This includes stylistic editing of paragraphs.
We check for:
- Style (consistency of voice, tense and verb usage)
- General sentence formatting (use of italics, underlining, paragraph structure etc.)
You can go to your family and friends for their opinions of your new book. Or you can go and use an experienced editor. Our editors will give you their undistorted opinion of exactly what they think of your manuscript. They will analyze substantive elements such as plot, dialogue, and the flow of the story.
Once our editors assess your story, they will give you a easy to follow revision guide that highlights major problems and other minor fixes you might need.
Try this service at Postscrib, and see the difference an experienced eye can make.
This service includes substantive changes such as structural and organizational adjustments. We will carefully comb through your ebook and make the required formatting changes that improves the readability of your book.
One of our dedicated editors will go through line by line of your ebook and looking at Font, Spacing, and headers to make sure they are consistent throughout.
In order for us to properly Format your Ebook we will require you submit by email:
- Copyright page, Title Page and License Notes
- Your own cover art page
- All files must be submitted using Doc, Docx, TXT, or RTF format. We do not accept PDF or HTML files.
- State in the follow-up email if you want your Ebook published on Smashwords or Kindle
- Please make sure all your bullet points, tables and charts are converted to body text before uploading. This type of format will experience difficulty uploading to Amazon or Smashwords.
- Please specify a style guide or we will use our own in-house guide to ensure consistency of throughout your Ebook.