Postscrib, an industry leader in document proofreading and editing, is happy to offer a scholarship program to students in Canada and the U.S. We are doing this because we recognize the importance of post secondary education. As a company, we understand tuition can be a financial burden for some. Postscrib wishes to reach out to hardworking and talented students who are making a positive contribution to society. Today’s students have great potential to become leaders, and we wish to recognize their ambitions by making a financial contribution towards their education.
This scholarship program is open to any student who is attending a college or University in the US and Canada for the 2018 semester.
International students studying and living in Canada and the US are also eligible.
- Scholarship applicants must be a citizen of Canada or the United States or be able to show proof of permanent residence.
- International students studying in Canada or the United States are also eligible; however, they will have to demonstrate their change-making agenda
- Students must meet the required minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must be attending college or university in the fall of 2018.
The following details must be presented for this entry.
- Must fill all the fields in the online application form
- Your full name, phone number, mailing address, and email address
- Copy of transcript – send a current transcript of your high school grades
- An acceptance letter from an accredited college or university in Canada/USA
- Proof of US or Canadian residence ( i.e. passport, birth certificate, permanent resident card)
- Short writing project – Write a short essay detailing how they intend to be change-makers in their respective communities.
As a proofreading and editing company, we value flawless, high-quality writing, and thus we will favor pieces without any grammatical errors.
Completed applications should be submitted no later than Aug 01st, 2018.
- The scholarship winner will be announced and awarded on Aug 31st, 2018.
- Purpose of the scholarship is to cater for tuition and other school-related expenses such as college accommodation, textbooks etc.
Submit the information on form below